WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET MORE PATIENTS IN LESS TIME?
We will help to create an efficient office!
We will help to create an efficient office!
Faq’s: Frequently asked questions
It never hurts to ask
If you don't see the answer here, please feel free to Contact Us
1. How much does it cost?
Your website, portal and support costs only $29.95 a month!! No setup fees, No contracts.
2. How does the process work?
When you first call us, we'll help you decide what kind of Website design that will best suit your practice. Once you sign on with GetYourPracticeOnline.com, our web team will call you for gathering information from you. You'll see drafts within a 1 week, and after you choose the look and voice that reflects your unique practice. You'll have an opportunity to make last minute changes to the site before it goes live. Our relationship does not end there! Any time you need updates to your dental Web site, call our support team. We'll be happy to update photos and bios, add your V'. As long as you have a Web site with GetYourPracticeOnline.com, we're here to help make it a success!
3. How long does the process take?
Our teams can produce a live site in 2 weeks. However, photos, content, and delayed approval or changes can deter progress.
4. Can I use my current domain name?
Yes, we can set up your new site using the domain name you currently have. We will build the new website; transfer over any content, and then when you give us the final go ahead; your new site will go live without any downtime! If you do not have a domain name we will assist in selecting a suitable domain name, register, and manage it for you. With GetYourPracticeOnline.com you will always maintain ownership of your domain name.
5. Can I have an email address with my website name?
GetYourPracticeOnline.com will setup and manage up to 10 email accounts that include your web domain. All emails have spam filtering to help abate email junk mail and hosted by Google.com
6. How often can I contact the support staff?
You can contact us as often as you like! Support is unlimited! Our customer support coaches are available 8:30 AM thru 5 PM EST or Call us at 805.242.2258.
7. Do I need a website for my Practice?
Absolutely! In today’s world, a medical practice website is no longer a novelty but a necessity - needed to grow and promote your business. At GetYourPracticeOnline.com, we teach you the fundamentals of the internet and make it easy to understand. A website lets your patients research your services effortlessly! It builds credibility for your practice, staff and Doctors. It allows efficient distribution of new patient forms, it automatically communicates and informs your patients, and much more!
8. What are content recommendations?
Recommended website content to maximize marketing and patient satisfaction:
- Basic practice information – name, specialty, phone, fax, email, Location, directions and office hours
- Physician and staff listing with credentials
- Medical services -- with emphasis on specialty services, i.e., ankle surgery, diabetes, etc.
- Insurance participation and billing information
- Patient Education – explanation of specific services/procedures in easy to understand terms
- Patient forms to fill out in advance – patient information, patient history, privacy practices, etc.
- Patient Information – what to bring to first visit, procedures to follow, etc.
- Contact information
- Other more interactive/advanced features can include: online appointments, results requests, etc.
9. Do you offer a referral program?
We offer an incredible referral program to all of our clients. We want to thank you for spreading the word and telling your friends and colleagues about your new website! You can either submit referrals or our website to us, or you can notify your internet consultant. For each new client referred, you will earn a 3 months of service!
10. What if I don't know anything about computers?
No problem! In fact, isn't that why you hired us? Simply call or email support when you have a question. From Web site questions to email concerns, we're here for you.
11. How will people find me?
Online - Our websites are search engine optimized to rank well in search engines for keywords including your name, practice name, and general physician searches in your city. We recommend advertising your website as you do your business - everywhere! Our internet consultants are very knowledgeable in Healthcare marketing - call us for more detailed information.
12. HOW DO I LOOK?
- Design, format and maintenance
- Would you ask a web designer to perform surgery on your mother? Of course not, so when building a website and a practice image, it’s best left up to web professionals. This allows your staff to do what they’re trained to do – run your office.
- GetYourPracticeOnline.com will provide consistency, accuracy and efficiency so that your site is clear, concise, informative and easy to use. Many people use websites to make consumer decisions. Your site is a window into your practice, therefore, should be professional and user friendly. A well-designed and useful website gives the patient the impression that your practice is well run and trustworthy.
13. How to Publicize Your Website:
- Include your URL (website name) on all printed materials including advertising
- Tell your local Hospital with whom you’re affiliated so that your website link will be included in your referral profile
- Include URL on business cards, appointment cards and letterhead
- Check with major vendors to provide direct link from their site
- Direct callers to your website with your phone “on hold” message
- Inform other physicians’ offices about your website
14. What Makes GetYourPracticeOnline.com better than other Websites developers?
- We know that we have created an especially good system for our customers, because we know the professional healthcare service Industry.
- There are many sites that claim to give you "self-serve" tools. But we have specially designed our sites for Physician Practices like Yours.
- We have designed our system to be really easy for you, even if you know nothing about computers.
15. Why do you charge for SEO?
Implementing an effective SEO Strategy takes many hours of custom work and strategizing. We have to research your competition, keywords, and target audience, then integrate that information into the site so that spiders will associate your site with the right terms. Afterwards, we'll track your site's success through analytics and reports, tweaking it as needed to keep rankings high.
16. How much time do I need to spend on my website?
Our websites are designed to save you time. Many functions are automated. All you need is to provide the content and your choice of images and we'll do the rest. In addition, GetYourPracticeOnline.com systems allow anyone in your office to check website emails and edit content, no technical experience necessary. And of Course, our customer support coaches are eager to help you make the most of your website.
17. What if I want to make changes after the site is published? How do we make changes?
Simply email customer@GetYourPracticeOnline.com we’ll update photos, bios, and other information whenever you need us to.
18. How does GetYourPracticeOnline.com market the site after it is up and running?
If you want to market your site online, consider SEO services by GetYourPracticeOnline.com. We offer comprehensive SEO marketing strategies. Read our information on SEO to determine if it's the right option for you. You can market your site by including the Web address on marketing materials like business cards, brochures, postoperative instruction sheets, and in yellow page advertisements.